Well recognised risk advisory firm based in Leeds is currently recruiting for an IT Audit to work across the northern markets. Working in a team that has experience 30% fee income growth last year and continued projections of 40-50%, you be in prime place for career growth. With a well established reputation, focus has always been placed on ensuring the client engagement and interaction is delivered to the highest of standards.
Client range from private individuals and small start-ups all the way through to mid-markets and listed companies.
Whilst there will be travel to client sites, this has significantly reduced and a majority of the client engagement is through zoom/teams/Skype to ensure a smooth and effective engagement. Within the role you will:
- To provide a high quality service to clients in respect of internal audit assignments including both operational and IT assurance elements.
- Responsible for leading on assigned portfolio as senior auditor
- Adopt an integrated assurance approach to audit assignments to include both operational and IT assurance requirements
- Prepare draft reports for each audit on time, to enable agreed client protocols to be met
- Deliver internal audit work in line with the agreed protocols
- Test across Internal IT Audit, IT Governance, risk management, IT/Cyber security & business continuity, IT project management, Data Analytics, Controls Assurance (including Third Party Assurance).
You will ideally be fully qualified (CISA, CISSP, QiCA) and have experience delivering IT audits. you will have gained exposure delivering audits such as cyber security, business resilience, data management and be keen to broaden your technical capability.