We are currently looking for Mechanical technician for our client in Bristol.
You will be responsible for machine setting and inspecting multiple mechanical products.
The role is 39 hours per week, potentially working over a 3-shift pattern with shift allowance of 16.5% for rotating days and lates and 28% for days, lates and nights.
We are looking for applicant with
- 2-3 years previous engineering experience.
- 60th percentile mechanical understanding.
- Experience of identifying, organising, and solving problems.
- Positive, confident, and responsive attitude.
- Working as part of a team and interacting well at all levels of the business.
- Set a range of machines.
- Quality of the product you are manufacturing.
- Responsible for your own safety and others working around you.
- 5S requirements are met in the team.
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately.
- Train and assess trainees.
- Support new product introduction into Production.
Please Apply below or call 01172 141 292
(“engineer” or “engineering” or “mechanical” or “machine setting” or “inspector” or “inspecting”)