HFA Bridge (#removed#) is seeking a full-time financial controller to assist with their growing client list. Background or experience in food & beverage/hospitality accounting is encouraged but not required. Seeking either entry level Junior Controller or someone with prior experience as a controller.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Role: Junior Controller
Location: City of Philadelphia,
Apply for this job now.