We’re searching for professional, highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals to join ourSouthern California Team. On our team, you'll be an important part of shaping a positive and memorable experience for the casino and their guests - from monitoring payouts to ensuring compliance with card game rules. Our set-up is pretty unique - you’ll be working in a fast-paced 24/7 casino on a card table with casino staff and their customers.
No casino experience? No problem! We’ll prepare you with fully paid, interactive training as well as on-the-job training and resources. While customer service experience and a love for numbers is a plus, professionalism, integrity and maturity are essential. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in working full-time and who have flexibility to work during the casino's busier times (nights, weekends, and holidays).
What's you'll be doing at the Casino:
· Verifying the accuracy of payouts and ensuring compliance of game rules at your table
· Working with an amazing team to exceed the expectations of our client casinos, their players, and staff.
· Creating an enjoyable and entertaining experience for the casino players by positively and professionally interacting with casino staff.
What’s in it for you? - A Great Team, Competitive Pay and Benefits (free medical benefits!)
· Competitive starting salary: $14 - $16/hour depending on your shift with opportunities for overtime.
· Ongoing support and on-the-job training to help you reach merit based increases within your 1st year
· Free Medical Coverage with options to upgrade
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Company paid Group Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, and LTD
· Variety of voluntary benefits including supplemental life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and hospital care insurance Corporate discounts - cell phone, gym memberships, and more!
· Fun company events and parties throughout the year
Let’s talk about how you can join the team - (aka the requirements)
· You must be 21+ years of age
· Successfully pass a drug test, thorough background, reference, and credit check
· Successfully pass our paid training program and obtain and maintain required licensing through state and local agencies
Check us out!
· Linkedin (Blackstone Gaming, LLC)
· Instagram (@blackstonegaming)
· Facebook (/BlackstoneGaming)
· Twitter (@blkstonegaming)
Blackstone Gaming is an innovative customer service company that works with multiple California Casinos to create an entertaining and memorable experience for their players. As an expanding company, we have exciting career and advancement opportunities for dependable and enthusiastic individuals who love working with people.
Role: Full Time Customer Service (Oceanside) - FLEXIBLE HOURS
Location: Pala Mesa,
Apply for this job now.