Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends. Buffalo Wild Wings is a fast paced, high energy environment with amazing growth. This is for the following locations: Webster, Pasadena, and Pearland.
The Restaurant Manager provides leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The Restaurant Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help to build sales and profits while maintaining operating standards.
Qualified candidates bring a minimum of 2 years restaurant or retail management experience, and experience managing a restaurant with a full bar is preferred. This role requires the completion of a high school education or equivalent, a satisfactory background check, periodic travel and the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly.
- Manages the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Involved in local store marketing efforts.
- Understands the Profit and Loss Statement and helps create action plans for opportunity areas.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires basic mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Candidate need to also go to #removed#/bwwtx and fill out the online application for MANAGERS ONLY.
Role: Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.