Account Manager - Sales / Marketing (Full Time / Entry Level)
Chicago Marketing Inc. is now hiring for a full-time position as an Entry Level Account Manager.
Chicago Marketing Inc. is looking for entry level team players to join our team as an Entry Level Account Manager and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations / Customer Service
A day in the life of our Entry Level Account Manager position:
The team at Chicago Marketing Inc. is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations - Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Submit your resume if you are local to the Western Chicago Suburbs or are able to commute to the suburbs and are open to traveling. Roles will be filled at our corporate office, must be able to work in a large group setting with team members and individually.
If you want a fun, growing firm, with great pay, and great benefits, look no further!
Role: Account Management - Travel Opportunities!
Apply for this job now.