The Project Management Specialist is primarily responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the project management and support team to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties.
- Reviews projects proposal or plans to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, team involved in projects, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with the different units working on it.
- Oversees development of new projects.
- Attends weekly or biweekly meetings with unit leaders to received feedback and call to actions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 or more years of related experience
- This person must be fully bilingual. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, etc. Portuguese is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A depth knowledge in project management.
- Must know how to navigate within a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience.
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred.
Optime is a marketing and sales consulting group that brings companies closer to the individuals that grow their business through advanced business intelligence and innovative marketing services. Since 1998, we have built a strong partnership that has enabled our Fortune 500 clients to push their value proposition to the top, increase sales efficiency, and measure return on investment. We make data accessible to business leaders and sales influencers through customized platforms, enabling them to make smarter decisions and take actions faster.
This is a fun, friendly and engaging environment in which you will be challenged to go above and beyond to reach your highest potential while fulfilling your personal and professional values and aspirations.
Optime is a place where bright ideas come to life and people are constantly recognized for their achievements. We do not offer jobs; we offer career opportunities.
Role: Project Management Specialist
Apply for this job now.