Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all onsite construction activity
- Understand product specification and scope of work requirements
- Oversee and approve all hourly field personnel
- Order project inspections and ensure inspections are passed
- Receive material deliveries
- Achieve project budget objectives
- Review all sub-contractor performance and support their efforts as needed
- Maintain a safe work cite/OSHA compliant
Skills & Characteristics:
- Commercial interior build-out experience (3-5 years, this position is ideal for someone with extensive knowledge and experience who is looking for a company to learn and grow with)
- Ability to read construction plans and specifications
- Ability to perform physical functions associated with basic construction if needed
- Great communicator
- Planning & execution skills
- Good organizational skills
- Follows-up in a timely manner with both the internal staff and the customer
- Ability to anticipate problems
- Possesses a high set of moral and ethical standards in both business and personal life
- Computer literate (mainly email)
- Reasonably good math and language skills, both verbally and written
- Manager of people and has experience in a fast paced, high volume company
- Salary compensation is based on construction knowledge and experience
- Gas & tolls reimbursement
- Benefit package pending 90 day review on ability, productivity and accomplishments
- Must be Local candidates only.
- (5)Years of Construction Management Experience or Bachelors Degree in Construction Management.
- Only Applicants with Commercial Construction Experience will be considered!!
ACI OF SOUTH FLORIDA
We are a leader in Commercial Real Estate involving Interior Design and Construction. We pride our-selves on being a team oriented company with unlimited potential that strives to provide the highest quality and care to our clients.
WHO WE ARE
OUR CORE VALUES ARE BASED ON VERY SOLID FOUNDATIONS WHICH ARE HIGHLIGHTED BELOW:
• Provide the best customer service at all times, exceeding your expectations.
• Be true to our business ethics, honesty and fairness.
• Ensure that our promises are kept.
• Create and maintain strong relationships with customers, prospects, suppliers and vendors.
Role: Construction Superintendent
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.