For our North American Group, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist
The Job: To aid and support the Sourcing/ Planning/ Purchasing function of Datamars North America. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create manual and suggested purchase orders while checking for accuracy
· Ensure all quantities, descriptions, price, and shipping information is correct compared to what is requested
· Vendor communications to ensure quantities, descriptions, and price, is correct
· Ensure the expected delivery date is within the date quoted or requested
· Expedite delivery when required
· Run open order reports to close any gaps in delivery
· Data file maintenance, request RMAs, and process recoverable credits
· Process intercompany inventory transactions, invoices, and receipts
· Participate in cycle counts
· Receive and maintain SDS file system and UID tracking numbers.
What You need to have:
· Excellent customer service attitude and skills,
· Excellent communication/ phone skills,
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast- paced environment,
· Ability to work independently and as a team member, and
· Proficient in MS Office Experience (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills? Then please send your complete application with cover letter to us-#removed#
About Us: Datamars is the global leader for high-performance unique identification solutions, specializing in identification for the animal, livestock and textile services markets. Datamars has recently expanded into adjacent products and services and has become a major player in precision protein production systems for smart farming. Our expertise, track record of technological innovation and profound understanding of customers’ needs have earned Datamars a reputation for unsurpassed quality and performance. Datamars employs more than 1400 people with offices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Americas. Datamars is a private company, headquartered in Lamone (Lugano), Switzerland.
Role: Procurement Specialist
Apply for this job now.