Reports to: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid drivers license is required
- Forklift license preferred
Job Salary and Benefits
Beyond clean and friendly work environments and state-of-the-art equipment, tooling and machinery, Frontline Ag Solutions offers a comprehensive employee benefits package. Our competitive wage and excellent benefits package include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, and wellness - all the benefits to make your job and life more enjoyable and rewarding. In addition to base wage/salary, all service technicians are eligible for a monthly service incentive based on their efficiency.
Frontline Ag Solutions is one of the largest and most successful John Deere agricultural dealers in the Northwest United States. Frontline Ag is a 10 store dealership located in Great Falls, Lewistown, Havre, Livingston, Belgrade, Chester, Conrad, Cut Bank, Choteau and Dillon, Montana. We are located in north central and south central Montana near the beautiful Rocky Mountain front.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.