We are launching a Retail Marketing program in Northern California. Currently searching for hard-working, independently driven individuals who are trying to get their foot in the door of the Product Marketing Industry. We need people who enjoy providing the highest quality customer service and most importantly, driving marketing techniques and their career! This is a contracted position, with potential long-term growth. Depending on sales and quality performance, your career could take off with our organization!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors in Northern California to staff our In-store marketing events. As a Brand Ambassador you will manage the entirety of the promotion, communicate with our clients and consumers, build traffic and awareness and assemble/disassemble the event. You will work closely with Store Management to build brand awareness, thus, increasing demand and driving revenue!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
● Applicants must be extremely dependable
● Driven Self-Starter who thrives on being a Top Performer
● Possess excellent customer service skills by being extremely friendly, outgoing and honest
● Must be able to troubleshoot and think on your feet - we need Brand Ambassador's that take initiative and are highly organized
● Training will be ongoing and flexibility is a must
● Applicant must have neat, professional appearance.
● Applicant must have a smartphone for relaying pictures, checking email and clocking in and out.
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS:
● Experience in marketing, sales, retail or promotional events is a plus but not necessary - we will train any applicant who displays the right attitude
● Exceptional organization and communication skills
● Desire to grow with a great company
● Applicant should possess a competitive edge
● Bilingual a plus
● Please note that we will be conducting background checks and extensive reviewing of your resume and references
● Must have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance and registration.
We are hiring Brand Ambassadors for approximately 40-45 hours per week. This will be a very exclusive team that will be on the ground floor of our Retail Growth.
• Starting guaranteed hourly with commission
• Commission Program will accompany hourly wage allowing for the opportunity to earn bonus income
• Mileage Program included
We create high-performance, measurable and innovative campaign promotions for leading and emerging product lines. We do that from a driven, vibrant, energetic culture of corporate accountability.
Our clients view us as a strategic partner that provides a value-added element to their sales and marketing efforts. Our in-store and on-site event campaigns can be adapted to perform very effectively for most products and services.
Every successful candidate starts at the same level. They learn our business model from top to bottom and lead by example when implementing it. All candidates have to commit to undergoing a thorough cross- training in all aspects of our business approach.
In addition, we look for three essential characteristics to be present in all of our staff:
A high energy drive for success
People skills that are above average
The ability to constantly learn
Expansion plans are constant, driven by new clients and ongoing campaigns of existing ones. So, we are always scouting sharp talent.
How we stand apart
Ongoing staff training and development is a daily practice with us. To promote this, each new member is assigned to a personal mentorship team. These mentors are there through the entire entry-level training and career development phases.
We are proud to encourage a work environment where people can excel, have some fun and build a successful career. Promotions and incentives are awarded on work ethic and results.
Role: Brand Ambassador / Management Development
Apply for this job now.