Is your role finishing leaving you looking for another immediate contract ? Are you interested in working for a national facilities management company, working on social housing contracts around the Kidderminster area? If so send your CV to #removed# to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
This is an immediate start role for a company providing electrical services to a social housing group. The company has been around for over 50 years and have built up a brilliant reputation within the building management industry. They are looking for an electrician to join them ASAP.
What's in it for you
- An hourly rate of £13.50 PAYE - this means you'll get holiday pay and pension payments on top of this rate
- Stable well planned out work, in and around Kidderminster - no travelling all over the country!
- NO CALL OUT ROTA - so no putting your life on hold for a week!
- Lots of potential for other work with this fantastic employer For the right person, the possibility of extended / permanent work down the line
You will be carrying out electrical installations of LD2 Smoke Alarm systems and test buttons. You'll be working on social housing contracts throughout Kidderminster, with all work planned in advance. You'll be working from 8am - 5pm, with a half hour lunch break meaning you'll be paid for 42.5 hours a week.
Ideally you will live around the Kiddermisnter area as this is the patch you will be covering, you'll have your own transport and tools and you'll be qualified to NVQ Level 3
What you'll need
- ECS Card
- Full Driving License & own transport
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a role to start ASAP in a well respected Facilities Management business, then please send your CV to #removed# with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I'll get in touch to let you know more.