Teacher of Maths
Start: February 2021
Salary: MPR/UPR £25,714 - £41,604
The North Hampshire based school are seeking a teacher of Mathematics, on a full time, basis to commence in February 2021. With a strong pastoral system, the school is committed to ensuring a happy and successful place of learning. Providing a culture of excellence, opportunity, diversity and acceptance, encouraging all learners to thrive. With an overall score of 'Good', Ofsted said that ''The promotion of pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is highly successful and is a strong feature of the school.''
Ideally you will:
- Be passionate about education and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities.
- To plan, and prepare courses for interesting, challenging, and motivating lessons
- Have an excellent track-record as a teacher of Maths
- Be driven and committed to ensure that each student receives a world class learning experience in their Maths lesson.
- Have high expectations of self and students to raise achievement
- Be outward looking and keep informed of current educational research and best practice in Maths.
In return you will receive:
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- myTP - Digital Services that simplify your work admin and communication
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience and flexibility
- Safe Working Practise - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education - Awards for the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP tokens - Supporting national children and education charities through your direction
If you are an experienced teacher of Maths looking to motivate students and further your career, then we would like to hear from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.