Company: ROBERT HALF LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Robert Half OfficeTeam are recruiting for an experienced Office and PA Manager, to join a real estate business based in South London.
This role will manage the office and the team of PAs.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience managing Personal Assistants, Administrators and Receptionists.
- Management of staff rota to ensure suitable and adequate reception cover.
- Daily checks of meeting room to ensure thoroughly clean and presentable, no unbroken furniture, lighting working correctly
- Arrange/ coordinate catering with reception and secretaries for Corporate meetings.
- Promote and support sustainability and wellbeing policies and initiatives throughout office.
- Manage subscriptions to newspapers and journals and the appropriate distribution around the office.
- Daily management of incoming and outgoing post and parcel distribution.
- Manage courier services as required.
- Provide timely internal communication as and when required.
- Arrange transportation as and when required.
- Administrating and managing Corporate credit cards.
- Responsible for managing Receptionists, Admin staff and the team of secretaries including recruitment and training as well as ensuring that workloads and tasks are appropriately delegated and monitored.
- Set, monitor and regularly review team performance and objectives.
- Office Manager experience - must have experience in running an office
- Personal Assistant management - must have managed a team of Personal Assistants, Administrators and Receptionists
- Facilities Management - must have FM experience within a medium - large size office
If you are a talented Office Manager, have experience in line management, and are looking to join a fantastic business in a developing role, please apply today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: /privacy-notice.