We are currently recruiting for a full time Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team. To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about! Based at one of our boutique London hotels (all zone 1); this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn't your thing, that's fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you. Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you. Why join Firmdale Hotels?We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Firmdale Hotels - “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels - “Candidate Experience Award”, Caterer.com People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel - “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden's 2016
- Sarah Williams - “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Charlotte Street Hotel - “Restaurant Team of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Firmdale Hotels - “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility”, HR in Hospitality 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years' service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Training and Development including English classes
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there's more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Food & Beverage Supervisor:As a Food & Beverage Supervisor you will work full time as required by the operation. You will need to be flexible with the days and times you are able to work.To apply for the role of Food & Beverage Supervisor:In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage. Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. See descriptionRole: Food and Beverage Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.