Detailed Job title: Systems Engineer (Windows, Active Directory, Automation, Configuration Management, Ansible, Puppet, PowerShell)
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you looking for a new MS Systems Engineer opportunity?
Do you have exposure to automation (PowerShell / Puppet) in a Windows environment with good Active Directory skills and looking to support a large scale gaming environment utilising UE4?
Sentinel are working with a really creative and leading organisation, looking for a systems engineer to join their London based office & support in MS infrastructure development specfically focused on Windows, Active Directory, UEM, Automation, and Configuration Management. The position would suit Microsoft focused systems administrator / engineer.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an MS / Windows focused systems engineer / administrator position.
- Strong Active Directory experience.
- An understanding of UEM and Configuration managemnent (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Scirpting / automation knowledge (Ansible, Python, Bash, Powershell, or similar).
- Prior experience working in cloud based environments.
- Good understanding of DNS and DHCP principles.
- Able to work in Agile environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the gaming sector. Any exposure to Unreal Engine (UE4), Unity, Ogre, or similar game engine desirable but not essential.
As the Systems Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Support in the design and development of MS infrastructure with a particular focus on active directory, automation, UEM, and configuration management.
- Support in the design, architecture, and management of enterprise scale active directory tasks.
- Play a key role in the development of core MS infrastructure globally to accommodate evolving technology requirements.
- Support in Windows app deployment and maintenance tasks.
- Support exisiting Windows estate with a focus on security and availability.
- Support systems support requirements related to game development / Unreal Engine.
Alternative job titles: MS Engineer, Windows Engineer, Windows Administrator, Support Engineer, IT Administrator, Systems Administrator, Active Directory Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Automation Engineer