Viva ChickenRestaurant is looking for Shift Leaders
- Receive $200bonus on your paycheck after your first 30 days (based on at least 100 totalhours worked)
- $200 on yourpaycheck after 60 days (based on at least 200 total hours worked).
- After 90-daysthere will be a performance and rate review.
Viva Chicken isa Peruvian Rotisserie Joint with a Passion for Food, an Obsession for Service,and a Love of People. We are looking for Shift Leaders who will have a passionfor serving the Hottest Freshest Chicken who would like to grow with us. ElPollo mas sabroso de las Carolinas. Lo encuentras en Viva Chicken!
Do you have apassion for people, providing 5-star service and great food?
Do you like towork in a harassment-free work environment filled with respect, diversity, andinclusion with a winning culture of teamwork like no other?
Do you like tobe busy when you go to work and have a true sense of accomplishment when youare done?
Then VivaChicken is for you!
We are a highvolume fast-casual restaurant with a full-service feel. At Viva you will find a“scratch” kitchen where our food is made fresh daily. Our menu allows guests toventure out and try new spices and flavors of authentic Peruvian dishescombined with our own unique twist. Our commitment to quality carries over intothe preparation of our rotisserie chicken with our hand built PeruvianRotisserie Oven.
- CompetitiveCompensation withopportunity to grow with the concept and follow a career path opportunity. ShiftLeaders have a pay range of $14-18 per hour
- Quality of lifework schedule. - 5-day work week at 40 hours a week.
- $400Recruitment Bonus -receive $200 bonus on your paycheck after your first 30 days (based on at least100 total hours worked) AND another $200 on your paycheck after 60 days (basedon at least 200 total hours worked). After 90-days there will be a performanceand rate review.
- WorkAnniversary Bonus! Paideach year on your anniversary. You will receive a week's pay as your bonusadded to your paycheck. This will be calculated by multiplying your averageweekly hours for the year by your current pay rate.
- Great workenvironment - Be who you are - your unique talents count and are needed!
- Free shiftmeals - and discounted mealsfor the family.
- Opportunity toparticipate in Health Insurance
- Enrollment inWellvia (telemedicine). Speak with a doctor anytime and pay no consultation fee.WellVia doctors diagnose acute, non-emergent medical conditions and prescribemedications when clinically appropriate.
- EmployeeAssistance Program at NO COST includes 24/7 crisis service (100% confidential),mental health, relationships, substance abuse, marital conflicts, financialissues for you and your household members. In-person sessions with a counselorfor you and your dependents. Unlimited toll-free phone access and onlineresources.
- ClosedThanksgiving and Christmas. Close early Christmas Eve.
- Team MemberEngagement - “Random Acts of Kindness” - robust on-line training, recognitionof Star Performers with FUN prizes. We celebrate you! - your birthdayand work anniversary!
- Management mentoringand Leadership development
Shift LeaderRequirements / Qualifications:
- 2-3 years offast-casual experience in a high volume, fast paced environment is helpful.
- Responsible forshift operations and ensuring we are exceeding guest expectations with a passionfor food safety, people, and service.
- Experienceplanning and preparing for daily Catering business.
- Responsible forrecruiting, training, cross training and retaining the team including givingfeedback, and being collaborative and explaining the WHY with staff.
- Must interactwith the Guests and succeed in “no-contact” Grab-N-Go takeout, Curbside pick-upto ensure we are providing “5-star” service.
- Committed toquality, cost control, and cash control. Has an awareness of the business andis looking for ways to continually develop and improve.
- Viva Chicken isin the “People Development” business - we are looking for people excited abouttraining and developing the people that work with and for them.
- Viva Chicken ShiftLeaders must become proficient in both the front of house and back of house andultimately are scheduled to work in both areas.
- Mind set ofmaintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive work environment filled withrespect for all. We want everyone to feel like “I belong at Viva Chicken”!
- Must be able toreach, bend, balance and carry large objects within the kitchen repeatedlythroughout your shift.
Multiplelocations open in and around Charlotte and now opening locations in Greenville,SC and Charleston, SC markets with many opportunities for advancement andgrowth.
Learn moreabout Viva - Check out our website and our reviews at #removed#
The COVID-19pandemic has impacted everything. Being flexible is part of what it takes as weunderstand what the new realities and expectations are of the consumer.
The well-beingof you, the Viva team and the guest is very important to us. Viva Chickenrequires that you help with social distancing, 30-minute sanitizing, wearing aface mask, frequent handwashing and changing of gloves. Each day you must besymptom free to work and make sure that all team members are also symptom free.#VivaCares
Viva Chicken isan Equal Opportunity Employer
We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.