Assistant Team Manager - Fostering - Quick Start - South Wales - up to £38 per hour
We are currently working with a well-established Local Authority in a pleasant location in South Wales, who are looking for experienced Fostering Assistant Team Manager who has had extensive experience managing a small but tight-knit team. We are looking to bring someone in to run the team on an interim basis giving you the flexibility to test the waters in a new team before committing to a longer term contract. For this post we are interviewing on a first come first serve basis meaning the position will not be open for much longer, so if you're looking to take that step up this could be the post for you to progress your career. My client is offering a competitive pay rate for this unique position and they are looking for individuals who are able to start immediately and commit to a 3 month contract. Benefits as a Fostering Assistant Team Manager:
Responsibilities as a Fostering Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
You will be:
- To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- CCW Registration
- Strong Experience in Fostering Teams & Implementing Mockingbird Family Model
- Full UK license holder & Enhanced DBS
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes
Role: Assistant Team Manager - Fostering
Job Type: Permanent
Location: south wales, wales, wales
Apply for this job now.