** THIS JOB LOCATION IS NEW TOWN, NORTH DAKOTA We are seeking a CDL Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Our primary job is to haul fresh water to and from Frac sites for major oil companies in the oil field.
We have all of our own water trailers and Tractors, in house mechanics, and do heavy haul flatbed and low boy driving.
the company also has 4 winch trucks for moving tankers and oil field service work.
We don't need experienced drivers on all pieces of equipment, we are happy to train you on the equipment ourselves and make you a valuable employee to our company and future jobs as well.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION -- ANSWER YOUR PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!
We are an established Oil field service company that primarily works in the Bakken Oil Field.
Currently we have more work then we can handle with the amount of staff we have and are actively searching for employees to fill that gap. The opportunity for growth and overtime is tremendous with our company.
Role: Truck Driver / Class A CDL Driver
Location: New Town,
Apply for this job now.