General Manager will lead manufacturing operations in the achievement of business objectives by developing and executing effective business strategies.
· Bachelors in Engineering Business; related degree or professional manufacturing certification preferred.
· Strong manufacturing operations background.
· 10+ years leadership experience within a $250MM+ site.
· Strong record for transforming organizations.
· CI & Lean a must.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Process Improvement background.
· Establish a world class manufacturing team that is focused on results and culture.
· Collaborate with operations and supply chain leadership to develop and execute manufacturing strategies.
· Champion a high commitment and performance culture.
· Create, advance, sustain and report KPI performance.
· Drive customer satisfaction through strict adherence to product specifications.
· Coordinate human capital with the business mission vision and values.
· Develop and manage the operation’s budget.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: General Manager
Location: Pell City,
Apply for this job now.