Grand Central Hotel are looking for a Bartender to join our Family.
A 4-star landmark hotel adjoining Glasgow Central Station
Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow was originally built in the late 19th-century as a great British railway hotel. One of the city''''s most prestigious buildings, the hotel has welcomed many famous guests including Frank Sinatra and Winston Churchill, throughout the years.Bar Supervisor's receive some great IHG perks including:
- Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
- Part/ Full Time Role Available
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Join us as our Bartender, at the flourishing heart of Grand Central Hotel, as a Bartender you will you will be the face of Grand Central Hotel Bar, ensuring you deliver a great guest experience during each interaction whether it is with upselling our great cocktail menu, or in delivering drinks. Reporting into Bar Manager, you will work closely with Food and Beverage Team to ensure a smooth guest stay that is memorable.
We expect our Bartenders to be brand ambassadors for the hotel and create that human touch with both our internal and external guests.
We're looking for a Bartender to join our Hotel family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you're looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Bar Supervisor with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Our Bartenders should be passionate, positive and calm. We are looking for an experienced Bartender with an approachable manner, who will ideally have experience within Hotels or Destination Bars but most importantly have exceptional people skills and is an expert Mixologist
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Bar Supervisor, then please click 'apply' now!
We'd love to hear from you!.
All Applicants Must have the right to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Bartender - Grand Central Hotel Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Glasgow, Scotland, ScotlandApply for this job now.