Company: ACUITY ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Financial Controller - London - Private Equity - Hospitality - Leisure - £300 to £500 per day
This is a key finance role in a highly entrepreneurial and rapidly expanding hospitality company backed by Private Equity.
Work in a close knit environment where talented people feel valued and motivated. Supporting the Finance Director in a very hands-on role and the ability to manage and control will become key features. A drive to achieve short term goals and the intellect to improve systems and processes will be rewarded.
This is an interesting and challenging Financial Controller role involving accounting, business planning, analysis and reporting. Strong accounting skills and ability to learn quickly and understand the commercial drivers of the business are vital as you will monitor and report on performance.
You will be a self-starter and lateral thinker with an inquiring mind and a top class financial grounding.
Exposure to the Private Equity investment team will contribute to your development as will a supportive and aspirational management team.
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent, with at least 2 years PQE;
- Be hands-on and use Excel regularly to an advanced level;
- Have line managed a finance team of at least 2 people;
- Familiar with Sage line 50 (or similar) accounting software.
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Hospitality industry experience;
- Commercially minded and able to assist with contract negotiation.
Day rate between £300 to £500 per day, depending on experience, with the chance of joining the business as a permanent employee.
To apply for this Financial Controller role within Private Equity click today today to apply. Those candidates selected for interview will be informed via email.