COMPANY: SIRIUS COMPUTER SOLUTIONS INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We have multiple opportunities in our rapidly growing Identity & Access Management practice for Sr-level Identity Management Developers with SailPoint IdentityIIQ and SailPoint IdentityNow skills.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced software development or application administration, to clients by:
- Creating technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients business needs and functional specifications overall solution
- Install, configure and customize client-selected third-party middleware
- Develop data field mappings
- Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems, as defined by the technical specifications solutions
- Develop interfaces to other application systems
- Conduct Unit Testing
- Perform unit testing of developed code sections
- Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing Test applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
- Document detailed design and code completed technical work for clients
- Maintain technical specifications throughout a project
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- At least five years Information Technology experience, including experience in software development or software administration, as well as experience with SailPoint IdentityNow or SailPoint IdentityIQ.
Other Position Requirements:
- Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, i5/OS, z/OS, AIX, and/or Linux
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
- Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Consulting experience
- Certifications in any of the technologies listed above
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
- provided by Dice