Manpower is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Manpower Team! - $32.80 per hour
- 3 - 5 years administrative experience.
- Associate degree in Business desired.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm accurately.
- Computer skills to include: word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and database applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- In-depth knowledge of company procedures and policies in order to perform a wide variety of administrative support without prior clearance.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Perform general office duties within a field branch office or Project Job Site which requires knowledge of company procedures.
- Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.
- Additionally, this position may provide day to day direction to Administrative Assistant I position.
- Work involves a wide range of administrative support and work coordination to a variety of functions and processes.
- Tasks will require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Role: Administrative Assistant III - $32.80 per hour
Apply for this job now.