Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Become a Care Partner today! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at #removed#.
AccentCare is seeking reliable, compassionate Care Partners. At AccentCare we provide paid training, sick time, mileage & travel time (between Clients), and we work with your schedule offering a variety of shifts.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Care Partners provide both Personal Care Services (hands-on) as well as Homemaking Tasks (non-hands-on) for clients. The purpose of the Care Partner is to provide non-medical support to the client, enabling them to remain in their own home.
- Responsible for providing personal assistance services such as light housekeeping, personal care, respite, and escorts for the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community.
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan.
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition.
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies.
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
Shifts and areas:
- Los Altos, CA - 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am Weekdays and Weekends (8 hours)
- Los Altos, CA - 6:00pm- 9:00am Weekdays and Weekends
- Hillsborough, CA - 8:00am - 8:00pm - Multiple days a week
- Sunnyvale, CA - 8:00am - 8:00pm and 8:00pm - 8:00am.
- Sunnyvale, CA - 8:00am-8:00pm Monday- Friday
- Atherton, CA - 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday
- Current CPR Certification & First Aid Certification (Ask us how we can help)
- California Caregiver Registration (Ask us how we can help)
- Current TB Test (within 90 days of hire)
- Current Valid Driver License & Automobile Insurance (preferred for authorized drivers)
- Three (3) professional references.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner without direct supervision
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
Please contact your local office at (408) 376-0811 with any questions at all.
AccentCare is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Join the AccentCare team today!!
Role: Caregiver - Care Partner - 12 hour shifts
Location: Los Altos,
Apply for this job now.