Build Recruitment have been chosen to support Goverment Facility Services Limited to support with finding a skilled Electrical Maintenance Supervisor who is ready to take on a new opportunity at their site HMP The Mount. The successful candidate will lead and manage the shift to deliver planned maintenance and reactive maintenance and other support as required in order to meet sites short term and long-term goals and objectives. This Electrical Supervisor role is great for anybody who is keen to progress within their career; training programmes and a clear structure of the management chain is shown so you know exactly what goals you need to achieve in order to move up within your career.
This is an active job requiring excellent customer relationships and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, as the Electrical Supervisor you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business.
Electrical Supervisor Duties
- To be responsible for ensuring all electrical and other systems are maintained.
- To be responsible for managing and supervising subcontractors.
- Ensures security on the site is maintained including searches when necessary.
- To take accountability for the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the work area.
- To uphold the agreed standard discipline within the work area. This includes issuing of behaviour warnings, and logging as appropriate.
- To positively contribute to the building and development of a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Assist with the monitoring and maintaining of employee qualification levels, including appropriate levels of registration and licences where applicable for staff for Health and Safety and legal compliance
- To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales.
- To assist with the development of concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
- Ensure the works stores have adequate stock for day to day maintenance activities
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks in area of responsibility
- Must have your electrical qualifications for atleast 5 years
- No criminal convictions
- Experience looking after a team, either a supervisor or lead engineer
- Experience carrying out heavy maintenance