Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Home Based (travel to London office a few times per month when necessary)
Open to candidates UK wide
£75,000 + 10% car allowance + 10% yearly bonus
Capita are seeking a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join our business working within our Secure Solutions team - supporting emergency services throughout the UK.
You will work closely with both the end client and the business development team to ensure we build efficient solutions to meet client needs and win new business.
You will work closely with the sales team on new bid and tenders.
This role would be suited to someone who may have worked in the technical/IT/Infrastructure team within an emergency services control room, or a Solution Architect who has worked on emergency services projects previously.
- Working closely with the sales team to promote our solutions products and capabilities to prospective and existing customers.
- Understand the compliance and suitability of our solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Identify solution design and components required.
- Identify solution costs, working closely with other internal teams and third-party vendors, eg hardware or hosting vendors.
- Lead elements of the governance process to obtain approval for proposed solution.
- Following successful award of an opportunity, to support the handover process to the delivery team.
- Formal procurement processes such PQQ and tender responses.
- Understanding our different solutions and be able to demonstrate to prospective customers.
- Understanding the supporting business processes that our solutions deliver.
- Have a clear technical understanding of the different components used to deploy out solutions.
What we need from you
- A demonstrable track record of experience and success in a similar position preferable.
- Knowledge of the public sector would be preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Command and Control and ICCS solutions would be preferable but not essential.
- An understanding of cloud deployment technologies such as Microsoft Azure would be preferable.
- The ability to obtain the respect of customers and colleagues alike.
- A comfortable presentation style coming across clearly and knowledgeably.
- The ability to communicate comfortably both internally and externally with a range of stakeholders from practitioners
Please apply now, you can send a CV direct to (see below)
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.