COMPANY: SUE ROSS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Experienced Legal Cashier required to work for a Nottinghamshire law firm. Duties may include;
• Dealing with financial queries
• Completing client bank reconciliations
• Conducting necessary follow up calls to clients to ensure prompt payment is received
• Conducting daily banking duties
• Issuing cheques
• Creating Chaps and BACs payments
• Posting bills onto accounts systems
• Producing credit notes
• Transferring costs payments
• Closing client files
• Adhering to Solicitors Accounts Rules, Law Society Rules, Client Care and Money Laundering
• Liaising with the Legal Services Commission by reporting legal help payments online and completing fortnightly receipt of statements from the LSC
This role can offer flexible working hours. You must have strong analytical and numerical skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.