A great introduction in to your next teaching post as a languages teacher at a well established and modern secondary school.
- Full time MFL Teacher (French and Spanish)
- January 2021 - July 2021 initally
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale MPS/UPS - £24,434- £40, 490
- Taking on full departmental responsibility - planning and delivering an MFL timetable consisting of both French and Spanish across KS3 and KS4 in line with the current national curriculum for languages.
- Assessing pupil progress in the subject with both oral and written examinations
- Great secondary school located in Bolton, with a fantastic working culture and desirable values
- Post available to MFL Teachers of all levels (QTS) - teaching both French and Spanish
The successful MFL Teacher will deliver a full French and Spanish timetable in line with the current national curriculum covering; grammar, vocabulary and linguistic competence for Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (GCSE). Teaching should focus on developing the breadth and depth of pupils' competence in listening, speaking, reading and writing. The MFL Teacher will be comfortable delivering lessons to all pupil abilities and be flexible in your approach to teaching.
MFL teachers wishing to apply for the role should submit an updated CV below for consideration.