Shortlist Recruitment are looking for a Senior Developer to join a market leading company based in Manchester. As a Senior Developer you will be working closely with other Architects and developers and will be working to develop, design and improve the product lifestyle of operations.
The Senior Developer will be self-motivated, a problem solver and will have the desire to learn new technologies.
The skills required for the Senior Developer are as follows:
· Angular, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, node.js
· Good understanding of ASP.net
· Front end development principles along with Wireframe modelling and UID
· Debugging and performance profiling
· MS SQL
· Great problem-solving skills
The Senior Developer role will include the following duties:
· Integration testing and Unit testing
· Providing a culture of technical excellence
· Coding new web solutions
· Maintaining the existing web solutions
· Suggesting new technologies which will improve quality and service
The role for the Senior Developer is based in Manchester and is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Knutsford and Warrington. The salary is £55,000 along with great company benefits.
If you're a Senior Developer and you want to be considered for this role, do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW!!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Role: Senior Developer
Apply for this job now.