Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician looking for a new and exciting opportunity that offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits? Are you open to working a rotating shift with a rewarding bonus incentive? If you meet the qualifications below then please submit your resume today for consideration!
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair complex production machinery and equipment
- Complete various projects
- Install new equipment
- Assist in production
- 3-5 years Electrical Maintenance experience
- Must be able to read electrical/mechanical drawings and schematics
- Must be able to understand ladder logic
- PLC and drive experience
- Must be willing to work in difficult conditions
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Aligning Top Talent with Industry Leading Clients
Role: Maintenance Electrician - Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.