Company: TELLE TIRE AND AUTO CENTERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Telle Tire & Auto Centers is currently seeking an Automotive General Service Technician to join the Telle Tire team. You will have the opportunity to complete maintenance and inspection of vehicles, with primary focus on assisting with tire service, including mounting, repairing and balancing tires.
Saturdays & Sundays off? That's right! At Telle Tire & Auto Centers we recognize the importance of a work/life balance. Unsure if you would like to make a fresh start? Please apply and let's have a conversation!
- Install new tires and all tire service
- Oil Change, vital fluids check, 16-point auto check,
- Missouri State inspections
- Rechecks and warranty checks
- Replacing headlights and bulbs
- Replacing wiper blades
- Battery installation
- Battery/electrical system check
Additional Potential Responsibilities (pending experience and capabilities):
- Flushes, Belts, A/C, Service, Brakes, Alignments.
- Valid Driver's License
- Automotive aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What Would Set You Apart from Competition?
- ASE Certifications
- State Inspector's License
- Previous experience in automotive or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
Fantastic Career Opportunity:
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
Why Telle Tire & Auto Centers?
- Fun perks
- Paid Birthday Off
- Airline Flights
- Milestone Anniversary Trips
- Great benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401k with matching
- ASE Training & Testing Compensation
- Closed & Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption PTO
- Immediate access to hands on training and technical training
- Growing Family Business
- Leadership Engagement
- Weekends Off
- Inviting Culture
Recent Company Highlights:
- In the last ten years, Telle Tire & Auto Centers has grown from one shop to 18 locations across Missouri.
- Recognized in St. Louis Business Journal as the 36th Fastest Growing Company in St. Louis in 2020.
- Identified as the 67th largest Tire Dealer in National Publication Tire Business in 2020.
- Recipient of the St. Louis Business Journal Family Business Award in 2019.
Please bring your skills and experience to Telle Tire, who has been keeping St. Louis on the move since 1942.