We have immediate openings for Journeymen Electricians. We offer TOP PAY as well as benefits.
Sign on Bonus Available!
Looking for Licensed Journeymen Electricians that are motivated individuals who can work as part of a team and show leadership. Work will include; Industrial and Commercial projects as well as Traffic signals, Highway Lighting and ATMS.
- Knowledge of national Electrical Code and local electrical codes
- Ability to read and follow diagrams, schematics, and blue prints
- Ability to analyze electrical problems and communicate technical information
- Knowledge of industry safety practices and proceedures
- Fill out time cards, job reports and vehicle logs
- Monitors and verifies quality control and uniformity of work
- Assist in training of apprentices
- Ability to perform assigned work independently with minimal supervision
- Be proficient in measuring, cutting,bending, threading, electrical raceways, conduit or wire, using power proper electrical tools.
- Ability to climb ladders, sufficient mobility including; crouching, bending or kneeling
- Current License as Journeymen or Master electrician
- Commercial / Industrial expeience
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have a valid Drivers license- Clean MVR
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- IMSA level II sought but not required
Electrical Contracting Company in business for over 20 years performing commercial and industrial electrical work as well as heavy highway construction.
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer. As such we do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, disability or veterans status. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Role: Journeyman Electrician
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.