$15.00 to $18.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is searching for a highly skilled and motivated Project Assistant who is motivated and wants to work in the Healthcare/NHS industry. Are you an organized and proficient multitasker with a love for conducting research? Then this job may be for you! We are confident this role will be a career-booster for any candidate. We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. As the long-term temporary Project Assistant, you will work in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
What you get to do every day
- Reviewing data, creating reports, proofreading and editing materials, and preparing presentations
- Supporting Project Managers and maintaining project deliverable schedules by organizing team meetings and communication according to project specifications
- Using online resources to research information
- Managing the distribution of project information to key partners
- Creating written records of meetings and maintaining task and progress records
- Planning travel and accommodation details for training seminars, conferences and additional project-related events
- Assist project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Ensuring documents are complete, requesting additional information as neededJob Requirements:
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred; high school diploma or its equivalent required
- Proficient with database and file management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- 1 year of business/office experience required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.