Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
Average annual salary: $65,000-$70,000/year
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Westampton, NJ. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and minimum of 2 years of service and prior verifiable experience and references. Drop & Hook and live load/unload, dock deliveries.
Work for the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of CDL A delivery drivers for our location in Westampton, NJ.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities. OT after 40 hours/week. HOME EVERY DAY AND WEEKEND!
Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 10 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Drop & Hook and live load/unload, dock deliveries
Requirements of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission, with 2 years of service and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Compensation for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
Salary for this position is $21.00/hour - $22.00/hour with progression to $24.00/hour, based on experience plus monthly and quarterly bonus, equating to an additional $2-$3/hour (total approximately $70K/year). Hourly rate with overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Home every day. Start time varies, typically 1am-5am; must be flexible with work hours; work 8-12 hours per day. Full benefits: medical, dental, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations.
Medline Industries, Inc., based in Mundelein, Illinois, is a manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies.Customers include hospitals, surgery centers, physicians' offices, extended care facilities, and dialysis centers, though they do sell to consumers also.
The company's manufacturing and distribution capabilities encompass more than 350,000 products ranging from surgical instruments to hand sanitizers.
Role: Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
Location: Westampton Township,
Apply for this job now.