The ideal candidate will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, the stakeholders, and the employees. They will be responsible for making key decisions and executing the culture of the company.
- Take lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together.
- Make key decisions that will affect the company's direction.
- Build a positive and productive culture in the workplace.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure companies’ survival and growth.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal tax and treasury department.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the companies’.
- Oversees the development and implementation of short-range and long-range goals and business plans.
- Takes the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach companies’ goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Develop the company's’ culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company's’ fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Strong leadership, decision making and communication skills
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position 10+ years
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Setting strategy and direction
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture, values, and behavior
- Building and leading the senior executive team
- Allocating capital to the company’s priorities
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
Role: CEO - Chief Operating Officer
Apply for this job now.