Our client is a well known global manufacturer of custom engineered product and systems, with revenues of over $6 billion.
They seek an EHS Leader for two nearby facilities. (600-700 employees). This is a highly visible position as the successful candidate will lead EHS for both locations. This role has the potential for promotion.
- Leading and managing initiatives in areas such as ergonomics, electrical safety, machine guarding, confined space entry, lock-out/tag-out.
- Being responsible for the review of associated incident and injury data and conduct follow up interviews and investigations.
- Managing facility workers’ compensation program including the return to work program.
- Working with facilities to assist with continuous improvement, and developing training programs and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years EHS experience in a large manufacturing operation (400+ employees).
- 1+ years Continuous Improvement / Lean experience.
- OSHA certification, a plus.
Role: EHS Leader
Apply for this job now.