The Product Delivery Specialst is responsible for managing the product delivery process and creating and maintaining roadmap and senior level reporting.
The role involves setting up process of delivery, reporting efficiency managing the pods, getting best out of planning issues for pods, sequency pod work and has a good understanding of modern agile delivery. Experience with Confluence, Jira, Tableau and Powerpoint is a must.
The Product team sits within our UKPI Retail business and is focused on delivering critical and engaging product and journeys that excite and exceed our customers' expectations. Within our product team our product delivery team partners with multiple business areas across UKPI with the primary function of maximizing our business and technical delivery. This is achieved through implementing and enabling delivery process improvement, creating and structuring improved reporting and the creating of efficient delivery with key vendors. The team looks to remove impediments, increase output and identify and utilize shared efficiencies across delivery streams, to support our key strategic objectives
* Act as the primary point of contact for delivery process queries, look to refine the process and remove bottlenecks inhibiting our ability to deliver.
* Primary person for product reporting, helping to define and driving the way we report across product.
* As part of the Product Delivery team, this role will manage the governance structure, procedures and policies required to maintain effective running of our delivery structure.
* Meet with stakeholders to ensure their delivery needs are being met.
* Develop a deep understanding of our pod structure and the delivery process so that we can create cross pod efficiencies which align with our strategic product goals.
* Create compelling and effective presentations that help senior leadership understand issues and relay pertinent facts to enable smooth and effective decision making.
* Manage and coordinate small projects to appropriate deadlines.
* Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
* Understand current best practice regarding development process and sprint cycles.
* Ability to create effective presentations in PowerPoint.
* Ability to influence decisions with individuals and teams
* Effective communication/facilitation skills; demonstrated ability to communicate ideas, issues and recommendations clearly/persuasively.
* Must be able to write effectively, in a persuasive manner.
* Proven ability to develop and foster strong interpersonal relationships
* Performs additional related responsibilities as necessary
* Knowledge of Jira and confluence an advantage