Design & Technology Teacher
£100 - £138 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a DT teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school starting in January 2021. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
The successful DT Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
To be considered for the DT teacher role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a DT teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call