Job Title: Probate Case Manager
Location: Cardiff, although there is the option to work from Bristol as well
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to be expanding our Private Client team and are keen to add a carefully selected Probate Case Manager who can enhance our highly valued service.
Our team may be relatively small, but we have developed a widely respected approach that puts client care at the centre of everything we do. Day-to-day your knowledge of grant only, estate administration work will enable you to provide clear, practical advice to a wide range of clients.
As a Probate Case Manager in the team, you will have scope to use your ideas to help shape how we work and play a key role in developing the department. Equally, your peers will value your input into the wider department caseload, allowing you to share your knowledge and foster a continuous improvement culture for yourself and the team,
When you also consider that our supportive management team also have a Private Client background and our flexible approach to finding you a great work/life balance, this is a rare opportunity to take the next step in your Private Client career.
We are seeking a Probate Case Manager who:
- Is a Law Graduate/Solicitor/CILEX/TEP with at least 2 years experience managing estate administration cases
- Has knowledge of private client work and a willingness to proactively develop technical expertise and keep up to date with legal developments
- Is comfortable managing 'volume' caseloads with a working knowledge of office IT (e.g. MS Outlook, Teams, Word etc.)
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A salary of up to £36,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 31 days annual leave, increasing annually to a maximum of 33 days (This includes bank/public holidays)
- A flexible choice of 'business-as-usual' home-working options and office bases in either Cardiff or Bristol
- A 20% discount with EE
- Local retailer discounts
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
- "Recommend a Friend" bonus scheme, up to £1250 per referral
Why choose NewLaw?
NewLaw is a leading specialist law firm and part of ReddeNorthgate plc. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services. Established in 2004, our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Lawyer, Probate Lawyer, Commercial Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Corporate Law, Probate Solicitor, Commercial Law, Private Solicitor may also be considered for this role.
Role: Probate Case Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.