We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical care, emphasizing a comprehensive approach to prevention and disease management. Our goal is to have our patients completely satisfied with every aspect of their care. By accepting only a limited number of patients who pay an annual fee, our board certified primary care doctor restricts the the practice to a few hundred patients instead of a few thousand. This style of practice, commonly called Concierge Medicine, allows each patient to receive extraordinary access to his or her personal physician.
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.