Company: MARCILLY RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Live-out Nanny Job Description
Extremely high calibre live-out Nanny required for an UHNW family in London. Bright, outgoing and personable! £40K-£50K + travel!
Marcilly Recruitment’s client are looking for a warm, energetic, calm and highly organised live-out Nanny to work in their London based home supporting their two children.
Travel required during school holidays with reduced hours during term time. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. A Monday to Friday role with some flexibility when necessary. These days will be earnt back in lieu.
- A minimum of fours years’ solid Nannying experience
- A desire to stay in the role long term
- Solid experience throughout, supporting the same family for at least 2-3 years
- Experience of working in a well-staffed, UHNW household
- 3 A levels are a minimum requirement
- Looking after the children's needs, welfare, development and health and safety, including putting the children to bed every night, bathe the children, brush teeth etc.
- Preparing food
- Collecting the children from school
- Diary management of their calendars
- Organising arts and crafts plus alternative activities and play
- Ensuring the playroom is kept neat and tidy at all times and proactively ensuring the bedrooms are also kept neat and tidy
- Travel during school holidays
- Coordinating with the live-in Nanny
- Shopping for the children’s needs
- Working closely with the mother on social and academic development for the children
- Working closely with the Private PA for scheduling and packing
The successful candidate must be proactive and flexible. The family are a young, dynamic family with extremely busy lives. They really look after their staff but in return they do want someone who is dedicated and puts the children first.
Marcilly Recruitment specialise in business and private support recruitment in the UK. We are hiring!