Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
The New Sales Representative will be dedicated to developing new accounts and expanding accounts with clients and partners already on board with Vantiv. By focusing in on an established geographic region, he/she will be able to target areas for growth by reviewing and analyzing business trends in the location. He/she will also make an impact on Vantiv's growth by working with established customers and clients to find new solutions for their evolving needs in our catalog of products and services.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- Exhibits a level of professional expertise and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Has working knowledge of company products and services.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services as well as developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Sells through a specific channel with his/her own accounts, or working on a team.
- Responsible for small- to medium-sized accounts or have a small- or medium-sized quota/territory.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year field sales experience. Usually 2-5 years of field sales experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Role: Regional Account Executive
Apply for this job now.