A dynamic and forward-thinking company with more than 20 years' experience of trading in the UK investment markets is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join its team based in Gloucestershire. Its products and investment solutions have continually evolved to suit the challenges facing investors. The company have adapted and strengthened to ensure that its investment solutions remain tax-efficient, transparent and compelling. Throughout this evolution, the company have grown in partnership with its clients and professional advisors and now have more than £300 million of assets under administration and management.
Its products provide a professional and valuable financial planning solution and concentrate on high elements of capital protection or capital preservation whilst taking advantage of various tax reliefs guaranteed by HMRC and include; Inheritance Tax Portfolios, Managed Portfolios, EIS Portfolios, Corporate Management Service.
As part of its service, it:
- Constructs portfolios that focus on capital preservation and risk mitigation, whilst balancing a strategy to generate a real return.
- Develops solutions that are tax-efficient and take advantage of various tax reliefs provided by HMRC.
- Works with intermediaries to help generate and preserve the wealth of their clients, whilst providing valuable financial planning benefits.
An agile and forward-thinking company, valuing flexibility, transparency and integrity in all interactions with the business. The purpose of this position requires incredible attention to detail and natural ability to lead with design-based thinking to ensure the best of class delivery of its products. You will be hands-on deliver to according to company projections.
As a UX/UI Designer your duties will include:
- Having a deep understanding of prototyping, wireframing, responsive design and mobile-first design.
- Working collaboratively with the CTO and business stakeholders to collate and evaluate end-user requirements.
- Having the ability to illustrate design ideas using sketches, wireframes and user flows.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the products will function and look like.
- Prepare and present designs to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, finding appropriate solutions through research and user testing methods.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images and assist in developing these further as the experience evolves.
To be a successful Designer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a UX/UI designer and deep understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Previous experience of working with Front End/Full Stack developers bringing design concepts to realisation.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision or similar products.
- Experience of gathering / analysing data to feed into design solutions.
- Possess excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various teams.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
In return, the Designer will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
...Role: UX/UI Designer Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: Gloucester, South West, South WestApply for this job now.