LocalMed seeks a Front-end Web Engineer.
- Experience with developing web application using Node
- Experience with git for version control
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Quick aptitude for learning new technology and best practices
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development
- Be willing to help, teach, and learn from your teammates
- Be open to receiving feedback
- Experience with front-end compilation toolchains like Webpack
- Familiarity with mobile application development
- Familiarity with CSS-in-JS techniques
LocalMed is a team of innovators. We started LocalMed with an idea to make the process of medical scheduling easier and more enjoyable for both patients and providers. We are proud of what we have built so far and continue to push ourselves to build the best and most forward thinking scheduling and communications software on the market today.
Role: Front-end Web Engineer
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.