Bear Claw a business development, sales and promotional firm based in Charlotte, has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. Our Assistant Event Coordinator position is available is available immediately due to client demand & budget expansions. Due to increased client demand we will be launching multiple new campaigns & clients in 2018! Currently our clients want expansion in the local area immediately. That means new entry level career opportunities with paid training for qualified candidates.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Previous sales experience is helpful but not required
- Experience within customer service and/or hospitality can be useful
- Must have a positive attitude to achieve goals
- Preemptive, problem-solving abilities are needed
- Must be able to quickly problem solve to provide real-time solutions
Bear Claw Events, Inc. is the leading expert in memorable events-based marketing initiatives that leave an imprint. Our innovative team, combined with key partnerships, allows us to create fresh campaigns with big impact.
Role: HIRING NOW- PROMOTIONAL EVENT STAFF (Entry Level/Paid Training)
Apply for this job now.