Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 48000 - 50000 - company benefits
The successful candidate will have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor / estimator on large residential new build projects.
Due to the nature of the job you will have to hold a full driving license and be within a commuting distance of Grays.
It is envisaged that the candidate can build and deliver accurate costings, prices from the client's drawings and expectations.Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator Position Overview
Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator Position Requirements
- Working for a Regional Main Contractor based in Grays.
- Based from head office visiting sites across the region
- Work streams include residential new builds and domestic projects; House renovations, extensions and loft conversions
- Company turnover circa £7 million
- Around 50 employees in total
Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator Position Remuneration
- Previous experience in a similar role is needed
- Full driving licence
- Relevant NVQ level 7 qualified
- Living within commuting distance of Grays
- Good tenure (no job hopping)
- Strong communication / IT skills - software CAT or similar.
- Salary: £48, to £50, ( )
- A competitive package.
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Company mobile phone
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.