Petro West Inc. an established multi state Petroleum Installation and Service contractor is currently seeking to fill positions based out of Las Vegas, NV. Candidates with varied piping and excavation experience will receive on the job training and advancement opportunities. Well qualified candidates may qualify for crew lead position after training and certifications are completed.
· Quality and detail minded
· Willingness to follow direction and work well within the team.
· Willingness to learn new skills and apply it daily
· Willing and able to travel extensively with company paid lodging and meals
· Ability to read and follow prints and technical data
· Ability and knowledge to operate cutting & threading machines
· Ability to use hand and small electric tools
· Understanding of basic plumbing techniques for above and underground piping
· Understanding of tightness testing with an emphasis on zero tolerance for leaks
· Ability to operate excavation equipment and follow established grades on site is a plus
· Basic welding skills is a plus
· Able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
· Ability to work outdoors in various climates
· Ability to travel out of town on a regular basis
· Must be able to pass a background check
We offer benefits including competitive wages based on experience, health insurance, 401K participation, paid vacation and year end profit based bonus distributions.
Role: Petroleum Installation Crew Members
Apply for this job now.