Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Conveyancing Paralegal
Salary: Up to £23,000 (DOE)
Location: Ealing, London
Permanent, Full Time
A leading top 75 independent firm of Solicitors are going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team based in Ealing. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Paralegal who has a passion for Residential Conveyancing to join a fantastic firm that will give you a chance to thrive.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal, you will assist the Conveyancing Fee Earner and Senior Conveyancing Fee Earner with all property and Re-mortgage transactions from start to finish on file.
This involves but is not limited to:
- Providing clients and referrers with updates as instructed
- Carrying out all required administrative duties
- Ensuring SLAs and compliance adhered to
- Ensuring file checklists are up to date and followed accurately
- Undertaking accreditation and internal training when required
- Using internal and external systems when required to complete tasks
- Experience within a Residential Conveyancing environment
- Self-sufficient and organised with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful