Company: VENN GROUP (BRISTOL)
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A superb opportunity has arisen for Planning Lawyer to join a reputable local authority on a remote working basis.
This permanent role is to start in early 2021 and will pay between £41,000 - £43,000 dependent on experience. This role holds numerous benefits including an attractive pension and flexible working.
The generic duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering advice regarding management of claims, including defence and settlement proceedings where necessary
- Dealing with all legal matters relating to planning and highways work within the local authority
- Disposing of s106 agreements in accordance to the processes and timescales of the law
- Ensuring all statutory duties in relation to rights of way and section 278/38 are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Dealing with major compulsory purchase order matters and responsible for land assembly and acquisition negotiation
- Liaising with planners and developers and handling title reports, registration rectification and title checks
The successful candidate will be qualified to Solicitor level and have a solid background in planning and handling section 106 agreements.
For further information, please contact Michael Attwood or Alice Hughes on or alternatively send your CV to . We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business